Growth and change are two realities that no business can afford to ignore. Sustainable strategies that help your business innovate and grow while reducing costs and leveraging talent are just as essential as having the agility and creativity to respond to rapidly changing environments.
By taking time to understand your business and the issues and challenges you are facing, our Advisory teams use local and global knowledge to help you challenge conventions and introduce and deliver strategies that work specifically for you.
Capital markets are changing and companies are increasingly looking for independent advice and a higher level of support as they approach the market to raise equity.
EFAS Equity Advisory service is delivered by a senior team of former bankers who draw on many years of experience in advising on and executing IPOs and other equity transactions.
We sit at your side throughout the transaction, from early strategic discussion and planning to pricing and beyond, helping you to navigate the complexity and to get the best from the broader advisory team. You get and authoritative, independent advice as we have no obligations to institutional investors or banks. In addition to that, we bring the experience, skills and large resource of EFAS to get the deal done.
What we offer
- Evaluating financing and exit alternatives
- Assistance with governance and board
- Managing complex shareholder situations
- Selection of banking and other advisers
- Negotiating fees and underwriting agreement
- Advice on equity story and positioning
- Distribution strategy and investor targeting
- Challenging bookrunner selling performance
- Making bookbuilding transparent
- Evaluating pricing recommendations
- Advice on investor allocations